Let Fiji's warm hospitality and Laucala's stunning luxury lull you into relaxation.
The waters a short way off our shores are just as beautiful as those that can be found 1,000’s of kilometres away, and Fiji is making the most of them with the beautiful hotels and resorts that can be found along their coastline. COMO Laucala Island is just one of these resorts, set on its own 12 square kilometre island with the resort nestled in an unspoiled wilderness of jungle and coconut plantations. By embracing the ideal growing conditions of the area, the resort has been built on a philosophy of sustainability and self-sufficiency, with a number of organic farms and gardens producing fruit, vegetables, herbs and meat. With regard to the facilities, no expense has been spared, with luxury embedded in every element of a guest’s stay, in particular the glamorous overwater villas that appear to float over the emerald lagoon. The resort facilities are truly exemplary, with a number of bars and restaurants, a spa and even a golf course available on the island.
Number of nights: Minimum stay 5 nights (7 nights between 16 Dec and 16 Jan)*
Room Type: One Bedroom Villa
• A one-time 60-minute welcome COMO Shambhala Massage for every guest above 18 years old
• Full board in Laucala Island’s five restaurants, in each Residence or anywhere on the island
• All house wines, champagnes and non-specialty spirits
• Private swimming pool with sundeck
• Daybeds and sun loungers
• Outdoor dining ‘bures’ (huts) and lounges
• Indoor and outdoor bathtubs
• A private golf buggy or two
• TVs (bedrooms and lounges) with free movies
• Bluetooth home entertainment system
• Residence refreshments including a fully stocked bar and light bites, replenished daily
• Electronic safe
• High-speed Wi-Fi access
• Private COMO lounge access at Nadi Airport
• A ‘Tau’ (Fijian for “friend”) butler for every Residence
• 24-hour concierge services
• In-Residence dining from 6.00am to 10.00pm
• Laundry, pressing and housekeeping services
• Resort-wide Wi-Fi access
• Babysitting services
• 24-hour medical services (clinic and doctor)
• A David McLay Kidd-designed 18-hole championship course
• Diving, snorkelling, watersports and cruising through the thriving inner reef
• Horseback riding along the beach, through plantations and coconut groves
• Catamaran and charter sailings
• Watersports: kite-surfing, jet skiing, wakeboarding, underwater scootering, kayaking, paddleboarding and more
• Mountain biking
• Nature walks and scenic hikes
• Yoga classes
Enquire for availability and price.
For new bookings. Valid for travel during low season, based on 2 persons. Minimum requirement is 5 nights. For the festive season a minimum night requirement is 7 nights. Rates include a 14% prevailing government taxes. Prices are subject to change at anytime without notice and are subject to availability. Surcharges apply for high season and the festive season. Packages quoted are based on room type as specified, for up to two people. The Air Laucala flight transfer rates from Nadi International Airport to Laucala Island are an additional charge which is subject to change. Cancellation more than 3 months in advance of arrival will be fully refunded, Cancellation less than 3 months prior to arrival are non refundable and will be applied to any future booking within 12 months of booking confirmation. Information correct as of 5 February 2024.
Please fill in your contact details and one of our consultants will call to help plan your next cruise holiday.
This service is available within Australia, from Monday to Friday, between 9am and 6pm NSW time, excluding NSW public holidays. Please complete your contact details and the next available Travel and Cruise Specialist will call you. Outside of these hours, we will call you as a priority on the next business day.
Be the first to know about: